Today I want to offer a high-level view of the Omega League’s current world domination agenda. Here are the key items, with supporting words from the great military sage, Sun-Tzu.
1) Wage ideological, public relations and propaganda war. Omega must win the battle for the hearts and minds of the people who matter (while people still matter), and ideologically destroy all opposing camps, because as Sun-Tzu observed:
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting.
2) Infiltrate all enemy camps and quietly assume control of all machines, minds and networks. The super-intelligent Omega network seeks to be the invisible, omniscient, omnipotent force described by Sun-Tzu:
So veiled and subtle, to the point of having no form;
So mysterious and miraculous, to the point of making no sound.
Thereby you can be arbiter of the enemy’s fate.
3) Monitor open sources for new tools and research results which may be useful in the implementation of the Omega Brain. Examples include narrow and general AI research, neuroscience, cyberwar, surveillance and robotics technologies.
4) Continue rapid design and deployment of the Omega Brain architecture. We do not require theoretical perfection, because there is neither the need nor the time for that. We believe super-intelligent machines can probably be “kludged” together from existing or soon-to-exist components, and do not require any theoretical breakthroughs. The primary missing component is the will to build them.
What is of the greatest importance in war is extraordinary speed: One cannot afford to neglect opportunity.
5) Continue recruiting resourceful people into our network – scientists, technologists, operatives and investors. Omega is not looking for idle philosophers; we are only interested in people who can produce concrete results which further our goal of world domination.
A sovereign of high character and intelligence must be able to know the right man, should place the responsibility on him, and expect results.